Please complete the following:
If your child is not an SDFAS student you must complete the Identification and Emergency information and SDFAS Waiver of Liability and provide a copy of the up to date immunization record before camp starts
- Children who are enrolled in the PK0 (2-year-old) class at SDFAS during 2016-2017 (full year) will be allowed in the 3-year old summer camp.
- All children MUST be potty-trained before attending the camp. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- SDFAS reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. If SDFAS cancels a camp, you will get a complete refund or an opportunity to enroll in another camp (space permitting).
- Deadline for registration is Friday, June 2nd 2017. You may register after this date on a space available basis and a $25 late registration fee will apply per family, check useful reference.
- There is a $50 per week cancelation fee for canceling prior to June 2nd. No refunds will be made after June 3rd except for medical reasons.
- No refund for sick days.
- Please do not bring any valuable items to camp (I-phone, I-POD, IPAD, video games etc…)